I encounter a lot of people who don’t like what they currently do for work/life and want to change directions or start a business. The conversation often includes statements like these “but I don’t know what I want to do” or “I can’t think of a business idea” or “I have no idea”.
I thought I’d share some law of attraction breakdown of what one is doing if they are saying things like this.
Let’s start with a little refresher. A belief is a thought you keep thinking and is a perfect representation of an aspect of your energy. One cannot live a life outside their belief system. Our lives are just a result of our energy and our energy is depicted by our beliefs. So if someone indeed believes that “they have no idea” then they are perpetuating the energy of “not knowing” and therefore cannot be in a place “to know”. Even if the most perfect idea or job or business was right in front of them, if their vibration is of “not knowing” then they will be blind to what is in front of them.
This why reaching for the energy of curiosity could be the best thing anyone could do if they are trying to figure something out. You might say, “Well, of course I’m curious!” However if it’s not your default vocabulary you use, then your curiosity won’t beat out your not knowing.
This is a perfect example of the practice of law of attraction to get real results is extremely nuanced. It is the difference between saying “I don’t know” and “I’m curious”.
I don’t know locks you into not knowing. Being curious means you are open to receiving an answer. Curiosity doesn’t lock you into your current belief or identity.
If this example describes something you are doing, then don’t worry because it’s not a hard cycle to break. Here are the basic steps:
- Identify the phrase(s) you normally say when causally talking to a friend or colleague
- Realize that that belief is holding you where you don’t want to be
- Write down 1-3 other phrases that you could replace what you are currently saying and put them in a note app in your phone or on paper that you keep with you all the time.
- I’m curious what my next step might be
- I wonder what a good business idea is
- I’m curious what career I might really enjoy
- Try to pay attention and when you catch yourself saying your limiting belief, literally take our your note app or paper and say the new phrase a few times.
Law of attraction answers your questions and aligns you to things that match your vibration. If you are not happy with the things in your life, you need to change your vibration. A lot of the work is in the nuances and this is why having a coach can be so helpful. However you can get started right away by practicing curiosity.